Currently Listen To...

2:06 PM

I'd like to share my favorite track that always played when the music player is on. Those tracks are...


1. Paper Dolls - Santamonica
This is gonna be my lifetime favorite band and song.

Paperdolls
I am the girl who's been everywhere
My feet traveled to where my heart refused to be
I am the girl who's seen everything
Though some that I've seen remained shut in the hidden place

You may say that I'm an ungrateful bitch
You may point but decency is not my game

After the clock strikes down to five
My glass slippers would finally shatter
Both of my wings leave me alone 
Oh, how I love that time the most

Chorus:
Until the last smile had vaporized
Gone with the last gentleman who came to share
It's time to store what's left of my heart

Oh yes you think you're the wise guy here Your eyes only look but they don't really see it
I'd love to show you I have my own dreams
The strength for my heart and the soul for my broken
song

You may say that I'm an ungrateful bitch
You may point but decency is not my game

My red lips would never say no
You may detest me but save the last laugh
Why try resist what you desire 
Soon, you will fall under my spell 2. I Don't Know What To Do - The Magician feat. Jeppe
3. Valerie - Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse
4. You Make Me Feel Like Summer - Roman Foot Soldiers
5. Stop Me - Mark Ronson feat. Daniel Merriweather
I love my playlist and my sense of music.
Cheers and Beer,
Lisnaadwi

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Subscribe