Their Graduation Day Part 1

10:35 PM

Friday, 7th September 2012
Balairung UI


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(The skirt was taken from my mom closet, the long sleeves I bought at Senen, one of my favorite outfit. Canvas totebag also my favorite, is a merchandise of Europe on Screen 2010. The accessories I bought at Superwoman, an online shop of a friend. The clogs, my favorite, from Retail Therapy)

Jumat lalu, gue dateng ke wisuda teman-teman seangkatan di Balairung UI. And I got this overwhelming feelings; ikut seneng atas euforia yang sedang mereka rasakan, of course I'm happy for my friends. Tapi, di saat yang sama ada rasa iri juga, karena gue seharusnya menjadi salah satu bocah bertoga itu. But, I insist myself to have no regret, this is the option I choose, well at the beginning it was a problem, but after all, it becomes my choice, so I may not regret it! Ever! I have to live it. And promise myself to finish my under-graduate thesis right in time. I have to get my bachelor degree this year! And attend my own graduation celebration on February 2013 then give myself a beautiful trip, a vacation to GILI! BOOYAH!! :p

Pict: Rahmi + Nelly Hanifah

Cheers and Beer,
Lisnaadwi

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Oke.. Aku suka outfitmu yang ini. Anyway, difoto ketiga ceritanya lagi ngapain, ya?? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foto ketiga itu lagi menahan kecutnya kehidupan. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe