Amicis

3:59 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pict: Izar + Fajar

Such a bless to know these guys and girls in my life
I'm blessed to have them as friends
We know we love each other when we start ruining each other's reputation
(in the most fun way)
We know we miss each other when we start making big drama of simple things
We know we care about each other when we start being cranky because of some misunderstandings
and
We know we need each other when we tweet, asking any company for hang out
But after all, we still need to know each other better and better and better
Inside and out
Anyway, I love you


Cheers and Beer,
Lisnaadwi


P.S. Foto terakhir adalah dedikasi dan cinta kasih dari aku untuk Ripe. Kata Izar, foto itu hasil crop yang merupakan special request dari yang punya muka.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Like a drama, tears come stream to my eyes, touching Na, touching.

    Hahaha, guess I do happy genks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwhahaahahahahaaaa.

    mukanya Ripe yg terakhir.

    mwahahaahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Heart touching so much :D
    Nice to know all of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to tweet this. I ride when I can – but will have to do this all next week. More people certainly should.
    Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe