Looklet

4:39 PM

Sekarang gue lagi hits-hitsnya maenin web yg satu ini. This is kinda cool web for you who loves fashion so much and have passion in being look stylish. Buat yg pengen jadi fashion stylish lo bisa mencoba web ini. Seru!!
Pertama kali bikin account di web ini, Juni 2009, adalah gara-gara gue baca blognya Glam Girls yg ngebahas tentang web kewl ini. Jadilah gue coba dan gue tergila-gila *lebay. Look yg gue create belom banyak sih. These are my look in looklet:


(Biker's Goin' to Party)
Ini look pertama gue, inspirasinya gue dapet dari style barunya Taylor Momsen pemeran Jenny Humphrey di Gossip Girl. She change from innocence girl next door to chick rockstar. And she is kewl!!

(Roll Your College)
I hope I could go to college with look like this. But that won't happen as long as I go with train. *sigh*

(Flowery Your Day)
Love the Doc-Mart. Wanna have it one in my closet.


And this is my latest look of this week

(Feelin' BLUE)

I suggest you to try this web cause this web is sooooo kewl. You who love fashion gonna love it, too.

Cheers and Beer,
Lisnaadwi

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Subscribe